Friday, March 09, 2007

Cheap wine and a three day....

Following the popular $12 cases of wine found (and bought and consumed) in Woollies in past few weeks, I heard a rumour that ALDI were following suit, so after work dropped in to my local to find out if there were any left. Now it is important to know that the wine went on sale on Thursday morning and it is now Friday evening just before 6pm. Well I could see the pallett's were they had been, and two boxes of sweet white wine looking at me with those take me home eyes that wine cartons have, but which I was successfully able to resist. So keep your eyes out and let me know if this sale happens again and I will try on the day the wine is available. Hope those who shopped Thursday morning for their wine were more successful than moi.

Cheers,
A

No comments: